Sunday, June 5, 2011

Welcome to our Blog

Post numero uno.  We Go to Africa in just 9 days!

First of all, "We" includes me (Eric- fearless leader extraordinaire), my daughter Meghan, Elliott, Tucker and Adam.  This will be my second trip to Africa; everyone else's first.  More about that later.  Lord willing, we will have frequent enough and reliable enough internet service to keep everyone (Moms first and foremost) updated on everything the Lord is doing on our trip.  Please follow us.  Please Pray for us.  Please pray for the people God puts before us.  Please comment on our blog - it helps shrink the miles while we are gone.

I'll post more later.  For now I'm going to pass the login info for our blog to each of the other travelers and let them begin introducing themselves and telling you what GOD is doing so far in their lives getting them ready.

You can also track us on Facebook (proclaiminghiminuganda).  You can also email us: proclaiminghiminuganda@gmail.com (it's almost like there's a pattern).

Glorify GOD and Enjoy Him Forever!
Eric

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you guys will be blogging during the trip! I can't wait to read all about it.

    ReplyDelete