Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 3 - Adam




Yesterday some people told us that "if only i lived in america i would be able to sin no more" i find this interesting because i was under the impression that if only i lived in the slums.. if only i didn't have the distractions that america has.. But Jesus saves from the American dream. today has been different than the others. it started slow on about on rain. so we were not able to go to the prison. We ate lunch at the normal place (garden city mall) I GOT PIZZA!! :) Next it was to the baptism. before the baptism Eric bet me 20,000 euro's the i couldn't catch a pelican.. i took that bet.. i lost..Then came the baptism! It was so amazing to witness and be apart of this experience! It was in a lake (one of the largest in the world) they baptized so many people . I took a lot of pics. Soon after i got the chance of a life time to witness to a witch doctor! It was so compelling! i could feel God completely speaking threw me! this has never happened to me before.. i loved it.. Its amazing what you can do when you put your self in situations where God is all you have to fall back on. His name is Tom. Please pray for him.



I'm a mzungu,
Adam

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Gayaza -Kampala Rd,Kampala,Uganda

No comments:

Post a Comment