Saturday, June 18, 2011

Thanks you for this amazing Oportunity!

Day 2: Wow!! The glory of Christ is all around me!!! Today we distributed food for manna. We got to connect with some amazing people and families. We connected with a few unbelievers and had two salvations today! :) Praise God!! Oh ya!? The pizza here is amazing!! Better then anything iv ever had. Ok so back to africa... (i got off track) the people here are so real in there faith! They truly understand what a commitment it is to give your life to Christ. More so than i ever understood till i saw the understanding these people had. They have helped me understand what it means to truly be real!! I love it!!! Sadly though now every time it rains my heart is saddened and my stomach turns inside out because when it rains here the swamps flood up to 6ft. I cant imagine living like this every day of my life. The faith that these people have is amazing. It literally could move mountains. I see little Jobs running around everywhere i look. I could only hope to one day have faith like the these people. Imagine having no doors or windows, having no air condition, no anything... and you would only scratch the surface of how these people live on a daily basis. i truly wish you could all see this the way i have. You see bible stories in action here. Its truly amazing.. Eric has a patience problem.. He is rushing me. So i feel i must go for now..

With love,
Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment