Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hi From Elliott Scarbrough :)

Wow can I just say we are leaving in ONE week!!! I can't wait :) I have always wanted to go on a mission trip to Africa, but I never knew anyone that went to Africa. Until I found out this year that a group from my church was going and then the cards fell right into play! People ask me a lot if I am nervous, but honestly, I am not nervous at all. Knowing that God will be right beside me helping me witness to the broken is enough to jump for joy and to take the nervousness all away! I am really excited to go to the the orphanages in Jinja :) those sweet faces are so precious. I can't wait!! And if you see me and I have this ridiculous smile on my face...it's because I am just so excited I can't hide it :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment