Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hello From MeghanBooth :)

Hey :) This is Meghan Booth. Words just cannot express how excited I am about this trip to Uganda. If you don't know already, I'm in love with Africa. Especially with the kids. A few years ago, I first felt the Lord calling me to the mission field and one day I hope to live in Africa and care for orphans. So this is really a good starting point for me. What I am most excited about is our spending time at an orphanage in Jinja :) I cannot wait to meet all the kids. Be prepared for an enormous amount of pictures...mostly of those sweet little faces :)
Just ONE WEEK!
Love
MeghanBooth

1 comment:

  1. I love the Lord has given you such an enormous heart for little orphan children:) I will be praying for all of y'all while you're in AFRICA! I hope the Lord works IN you as much as He does THROUGH you!...I can't wait to see all the pictures of those sweet little faces!

    ReplyDelete